2D/1N Weekend Ride in Malaysia
Having a free weekend? Getting bored to Singapore?
What a great opportunity to join us for a 2-days guided motorcycle tour and experience some of the best roads in Malaysia. These Big Loud-Tours offer a great variety of destinations in Malaysia.
Kuala Lumpur is the capital of Malaysia that never sleeps. It is a great destination for shopping and eating .... or just for partying. Melaka is old Portugese city with great history that offers many options for visitors. The Frasier Hills, Genting and Camerong Highlands are maybe the best what motorcyclists can experience in Asia. When mountains are getting boring we will turn our nose to the east where South China Sea will greet us with cool breeze and never ending sandy beaches. Riding inside rainforest or in between palm plantations are something you can’t experience in western world. And we can’t forget the Malaysian kitchen that offers great variety of Asia specialities.
These tours are designed for all riders regardless of experience. The tours are guided, hassle free, safe and full of unforgettable moments like you can only expect in Asia.
Prices from S$ 988 per bike
This 2-days guided motorcycle tour will take us to Kuala Lumpur. The capital of Malaysia is a special mixture of old and new, from East and West. The famous Malaysian kitchen is not letting anyone down and we are going to experiences some of the best parts of it.
Dates: Saturday 9th to Sunday 10th February 2013.
- Bikes: Harley Dyna and Softail models. HD Touring and BMW models +S$120
- Bike insurances
- Twin share accommodation in 4 star hotel. Pillion price is based on shared room stay with the rider. Single room +S$95
- Tour Captain
- Professional trip assistance by BLR
- Personal insurances
- Alcoholic drinks
- Hotel incidental costs
- Support vehicle
- Day 1: This day is including some of the best riding roads of southern Malaysia before reaching Kuala Lumpur. Sightseeing, shopping or just partying is the program for the evening.
- Day 2: Returning back to Singapore according to the feelings of the group. Back to Singapore around 4pm.
S$ 1090: basic bike, twin share room
S$ 388: pillion Rider, twin share with the rider Min 4 riders are needed for the tour.